Mode of Payment
Fees and other dues may be paid in
cash or by crossed cheque drawn in
favour of “Shashi Public Sec. School”
at Shahdara, Delhi – 110032.
Rule for Fee Payment
- Admission charges are to be paid once at time of admission only.
- The parents will receive fee bills in the last week of every month.
- Monthly fee should be paid on or before 7th of each month, after which Rs. 5.00 per day shall be levied till 20th of month, thereafter Rs. 200 till the end of the month.
- If the fees, along with late fee, is not paid on or before the last day of the month, the pupil’s name shall be struck off the roll. Readmission shall be done on the discretion of principal after charging readmission fee of Rs. 500.
- The tuition fees and transport charges are to be paid for 12 months of the session.
- Fees for the month of June shall be charged along with the fees of May or as per the circular issued by the school.
- Rs. 500.00 will be levied as service charges if the cheque is dishonored by the bank.