New Student Admission
Step 1: Click here or Copy the below link & paste it in your web browser. Fill up the registration form carefully, then Submit.
Step 2: Download and fill the admission form given below and submit at our Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
For Pre School and Pre Primary School
- The admission to Pre – School & Pre – Primary is done on the basis of first come first serve basis. No written test / interviews will be held.
- Age Limit as on 31st March
For Pre-School (Nursery) 3 years
For Pre-Primary (KG) 4 years
For Class 1 Onwards
- The registered candidates for class I onwards (if seat available) are tested in Hindi, English,Social Science & Maths only.
- The Syllabus of the test is equivalent to the standard of the last examination passed.
Documents required at the time of admission
- Original birth certificate issued by competent authority or transfer certificate (T.C) of recognized or govt. school last attended
- 2 passport size photograph of the candidate
- For residence proof photo copy of Ration ard, Election I-card, Telephone bill etc. The admission will be deemed as provisional, if under the unavoidable circumstances, birth certificate or T.C is not available at the time of admission. But it must be deposited with in 15 days otherwise admission stand cancel.
- An affiliated by the parents/guardian – c/e is a citizen of India, in case it is not incorporated in birth certificate.
To the EWS quota admission
- In addition to above documents a proof of income from SDM / competent authority must be submitted.